Absolutely! Virtually any image can be digitized and embroidered onto a patch or garment. We can work with any previously digitized embroidery pattern, otherwise bring us your image in a JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF format. Some modifications may be necessary, so here are a few things to note about the image you intend to have embroidered:
- The more complex the image (more colours, fine lines, etc.), the more expensive it will be to digitize
- Shading increases the complexity of the image
- Tight curves within the image means more stitches in a tight area and may cause the needle to cut threads resulting in unsightly fraying
- Hand drawn images should be professionally drawn and clean to allow for scanning & digitizing
- Exact colour matching may not be possible due to the the availability of thread colours at the time of your order. Samples are reccomended.